EverAnalyzer is a platform that I build as my Bachelor Thesis in the Department of Digital Systems at the University of Piraeus. EverAnalyzer provides a solution by which an analyst can manage processes using Spark or Hadoop but also assists the end-users on their decision on the use of the above tools. Having this feature, it makes it easy for any analyst who wants to perform data analysis work on these two frameworks. Ultimately, the platform is a useful tool for any data analyst that aims to use and export results through Spark and Hadoop.
Inside of this repository you will find my Bachelor Thesis as well as files to install and use EverAnalyzer. My Thesis contains Installation and User Manuals as well.
- My Bachelor Thesis.
- Repository with the EverAnalyzer main Java Dynamic Web Application project.
- Repository with the supporting Spark EverAnalyzer Java Dynamic Web Application project.
- Directory containing all the needed Apache Flume JARs and files.
- Directory containing all the needed Apache Mahout JARs and files.
- Directory containing all the needed Apache Hadoop JARs and files.
- Directory containing all the needed Apache Kafka JARs and files.
- Directory containing all the needed Apache Spark JARs and files.