Portfolio: mobile version.
List of technologies
- Flexbox and CSS Grid in order to make a structure in the HTML and look nice.
- Media Query (very important)
Description of the project
- This project consist in add an animation into the FIGMA copy design.
- What is special for this project, is looking to apply @key-frames to make a simple animation at the begining.
- You must need to install npm packages (Linters such as Lighthouse, webhint and stylehintrc) in order to make work the project.
This is an example of how you may give instructions on setting up your project locally.
This is about a Desktop version application, there is two parts so far, header and section in the middle, added contact form and putted some validation in the form.
- GitHub: @githubhandle
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
- Hat tip to anyone whose code was used
- Passion in coding
This project is MIT licensed.