This project is developed as a capstone project for Microverse. It is a youth non-profit organization that creates awareness for an up-coming conference for the youths. This project is done in fulfillment to the requirements Microverse has made.
This Portfolio is hosted on GitHub Page. Click here
Mobile version Screenshot:
Desktop version Screenshot:
Here is a Loom video that shows the description of the project's features
This project's goals are as follows:
- Use semantic HTML tags.
- Apply best practices in HTML code.
- Use CSS selectors correctly.
- Use CSS box model.
- Use Flexbox to place elements in the page.
- Demonstrate ability to create UIs adaptable to different screen sizes using media queries.
- Use GitHub Pages to deploy web pages.
- Use objects to store and access data.
- Communicate technical concepts to other technical people.
This is a simple website that creates awareness for a conference for a youth non-profit organization. This follow the design according to Cindy Shin in Behance. Do well to give a star
Basic prequisites for opening a webpage as is required.
- A standard PC -
- Compatible and up to data browser both for PC and mobile.
- Installed Code Editor
This code can be used for educational
- GitHub: @summyalena
- Twitter: @AOkolike
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
If you find any bug or suggestion for improvement please Feel free to check the issues page with your proposed change.
Show your support
- Hat tip to is where you Gain skills you need to get hired. Learn Online and connect to life changing opportunities. Apply today Design acknowledgment goes to ###Cindy Shin in Behance Click here to see design
This project is MIT licensed.
Finished the capstone project
I have successfully created the capstone project in partial fulfillment to all the requirements needed in the project.