TEDxNMIMS, Indore official website
This is the official website of TEDxNMIMS, Indore. The source code is available to everyone under the standard MIT License
TEDx is a grassroots initiative, created in the spirit of TED’s overall mission to research and discover “ideas worth spreading.” TEDx brings the spirit of TED to local communities around the globe through TEDx events. These events are organized by passionate individuals who seek to uncover new ideas and to share the latest research in their local areas that spark conversations in their communities. TEDx events include live speakers and recorded TED Talks, and are organized independently under a free license granted by TED. These events are not controlled by TED, but event organizers agree to abide by our format, and are offered guidelines for curation, speaker coaching, event organizing and more. They learn from us and from each other. More than 3000 events are now held annually. Read more...
Some information regarding the website and its production:
- Framework used: React.js
- UI library: Ant-design
- Background images site: Pixabay
- Markup language: Sass
- Code editor used: VSCode
- All images of this repository should be compressed in order to get them loaded as soon as possible.
- Animations library: react-animate-on-scroll
- Deployment: Amazon Web Services
- Service used: AWS Amplify
Running website on local machine
Here are the instructions if you wish to run the website on your machine, locally:
- Fork the repository.
- Clone the forked repository.
cd TEDx-NMIMS-Indore-official-websitecommand in the powershell.
- Now execute
npm icommand to install all packages used to make this website.
- Now execute
npm startcommand to run the code on your machine.
The head of technical team of TEDxNMIMS, Indore is @Sam-Varghese. In case you would like to contribute to this repository, or wish to become a member, etc; feel free to contact him.
Here are procedure to make contributions to this project:
- Wether it's a bug or a feature request, you are required to create a new issue, explaining the changes you'd like to make/ have, in detail.
- Your issue will get reviewed by Mr. Sam Varghese soon, and you'll get the further details/ status regarding that in the issue section itself.
- If you wish to create the feature, or solve the bug, then kindly inform Sam. If everything goes well, then you shall be assigned the issue.
- If you manage to produce the required feature/ sort the issue, feel free to open a pull request
- Thankyou for showing interest to contribute to the development of this project :)
Code of conduct
We follow Contributor Covenant Code Of Conduct. You may read that here. Everybody is requested to adhere to these code of conducts.