Catppuccin for Joplin
- Download the files
userstyle.cssfrom your preferred flavour from the
- Move these files to the Joplin configuration directory:
- You need the Rich Markdown Plugin and need to enable extra CSS options by going into
Options -> Rich Markdown -> Add additional CSS classes for enhanced customization.
- Enable the dark theme from Appearance to use the theme.
- Q: "My font looks bad" A: The theme uses Noto Sans and Roboto Mono fonts along with Font Awesome 5 for icons. You need to install those fonts for the font to render correctly.
- Q: "How to change the colours/fonts?" A: The colours/fonts are defined inside the two
.cssfiles. Change the colours and fonts from these files to suit your needs.
Copyright © 2021-present Catppuccin Org