- Project overview
- Getting started
- The project uses Eleventy as a static site generator
- Default templating is Nunjucks (can be changed)
- PostCSS set up to handle:
- CSS Imports
- PurgeCSS to remove unused CSS (set up for TailwindCSS by default) in production
- HTML minified in production
- CSS inlined and minified in production
- esbuild used to bundle and minify scripts
<head>crafted using htmlhead.dev
Starts watch tasks to compile when changes detected
Creating a production build
Minify HTML, minify JS, inline and minify CSS.
npm run build
You can host the production output on any web server or service you like and upload it via any method, it'll work.
If you don't have an existing place to host your site you should have a look at Netlify, I can't recommend it enough. To get started you can hit the button below.