ASIA WEB CONFERENCE 2022
Microverse First Capstone Project
This is an educational project to make a website for a web conference event with home page and about page.
- Use semantic HTML tags.
- Apply best practices in HTML code.
- Use CSS selectors correctly.
- Use CSS box model.
- Use Flexbox to place elements in the page.
- Demonstrate ability to create UIs
- adaptable to different screen sizes using media queries.
- Use GitHub Pages to deploy web pages.
- Use objects to store and access data.
- Communicate technical concepts to other technical people.
- Here is the loom video link
Mobile and desktop version screenshots can be found in the repository.
- Linters: Lighthouse, Webhint, Stylelint and ESlint
- VS Code
Check out the live demo here
To get a local copy up and running, follow these simple steps.
- A web browser like Google Chrome.
- A code editor like Visual Studio Code with Git and Node.js.
You can check if Git is installed by running the following command in the terminal.
$ git --version
Likewise for Node.js and npm for package installation.
$ node --version && npm --version
Clone the repository using the GitHub link provided below.
In the terminal, go to your file directory and run this command.
$ git clone [email protected]:mavericks-db/capstone01.git
Kindly modify the files as needed. This website demonstrates both desktop and mobile versions.
To check for linters, use the files provided by Microverse. A GitHub action is also set to run during pull request.
$ npm install
This app is deployed in the GitHub Pages for easy viewing. Please find the link in the Live Demo section.
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
Original design idea by Cindy Shin in Behance
under the Creative Commons license
This project is MIT licensed.