Strawberry is a new flexbox based CSS micro-framework. A set of common flexbox's utilities focused on making your life easier and faster with nested flexboxes.
$ npm i --save strawberry-css
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/strawberry-css/dist/strawberry.min.css">
- It's light: less than 34Kb
- It’s powerful: create Flexbox-based layouts in few lines of code
- No preset graphic style: it helps you create layouts without messing up your life
- No conflicts with other used framework in the same project: all classes start with the sb- prefix
- Easy to override: strawberry never use !important
Have you found something wrong?
Would you like to see a new feature added?
I'm working on them. Stay Tuned!
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Andrea Simone Costa aka jfet97
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.