Live Link To The Project
- Browser With Developer Tools
- Created a Github Repository
- Cloned the created repository to my local machine
- I created setup-project branch to create all the files needed for the project. These Files include:
- .github/workflows directory to store the linter.yml file
- images directory to store the images used in creating this project.
- stylesheet directory to store the style files for styling the website
- script directory to store the script files for the website
- pages directory to store the pages files for the website
- index.html to write the HTML code.
- Created 3 branches to build the project code.
- Opened the folder Using VSCode.
- Completed the HTML code first
- Completed the CSS part.
- Used Media queries to make the website responsive.
- Added anmations to the website.
- Deployed the website using Github Pages.
I tested the website by running the code to a live server and opened it with Mozilla Firefox.To ensure the Webpage was responsive and was in a mobile version with both sections. I used the developer tools to see if it was responsive.
David Kasilia Mwanzia
Contributions, issues, and feature request are welcome anytime.
Show your support
Give a Like or a Star if you like this project.
- Cindy Shin in Behance.