- HTML & CSS
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
- Use of the Behance template
- To clone the repository run [https://github.com/elfin-git/Capstone-project1] in your terminal
- Set up Github Actions
- Set up linter > Lighthouse , Webhint ,Stylelint , Eslint.
- GitHub: @githubhandle
- Twitter: @twitterhandle
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
- Hat tip to anyone whose code was used
- Credit to Cindy Shin on behance , my web design is inspired by her project.
- Credit to Junik Studio on behance , their cryptocurrency icons were used in the making of this project
- Good old uncle Google -My learning partners for this week.
This project is MIT licensed.
Feature: I made the home page and about page of a conference website
Note: I used other branches to make some other features but I will mention all the changes here.
Toggle menu: I added the toggle menu and implemented the desktop version
About page: I added the about page of the project
Home page. I adapted the home page to the mobile version