Repository for the Tokyo Night Gnome rice.
- Dynamic Panel Transparency
- Workspace Bar
- Status Area Horizontal Spacing
- Just Perfection
- Blur Me
- Pop Shell
- Brave Browser
- Visual Studio Code
- Using the Workspace Bar extension will give you numbered workspaces. To get custom names for the workspaces, isntall
dconf-editor. Open it and then navigate to
/org/gnome/desktop/wm/preferences/and edit the field
workspace-namesand add your custom names as a list.
- Also, I use the Auto Move Windows extension. which is installed by default on Gnome. I add workspace rules, e.g.,
gnome-terminalto open on
workspace-2since my workspace 2 is
code. Same for spotify, which opens in the third workspace
music. Pair this with
pop-shelland you get the TWM experience.
- For the browser, install Night Tab extension from chrome web store, go to the settings of the extension, and go to the data tab and import the