The leaderboard website displays scores submitted by different players. It also allows you to submit your score. All data is preserved thanks to the external Leaderboard API service.
- The website displays a basic layout that dynamically loads the current score list for the selected game.
- The game interface is displayed when the page is loaded and by clicking on the link change game below the title of the page.
- A new game can be created and an existing game can also be selected using the game interface. Game information is saved to local storage.
- New scores can be added using the form add scores by clicking on its Submit button.
- The added score can be visualized by updating the recent scores list. Update it by clicking on the refresh button.
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
- Have git installed on your local computer.
- Clone this repository to your local computer. Choose the location you prefer.
- Run the command npm install to install all project's dependencies.
- Run the command line npm run start.
- The project will automatically open the index.html file in a browser.
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
This project is MIT licensed.