Capstone #1 : Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC)
- This project is a conference-related website created to master all the knowledge acquired in Microverse module 1 curriculum.
- The information shown in the project is officially available at this link.
Link to Loom Video explaining the features of this project
- GitHub: @MarcoOquendoC
- Twitter: @marcooquendoc
- LinkedIn: Marco Vinicio Oquendo
Show your support
- Give a
⭐️if you like this project!
- Original design idea by Cindy Shin in Behance.
- This project is MIT licensed.
Hi good reviewer,
These are the changes proposed to the Capstone project:
For more detail refer to the README.md file.
Build only these 2 pages:
Original design idea by Cindy Shin in Behance.
Peer to peer review
Good job Marco with your design and code.
Your code is written professionally and the website also looks very beautiful. I commend you for that!
However, there's a little issue that you can improve on to make your code even better:
You can add a "More" button in the speakers section of the mobile version of your website to display some initially hidden speaker content when clicked. This would make your website much better. Happy coding 🥂