My Capstone Project!
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
- Go to the principal page of this repertory.
- In the top right corner, you will find the button "Code" in the color green.
- There, copy the link (HTTPS) using the established button.
- Open the terminal Git on your computer.
- Define the position where you want to clone the repertory.
- After you are in the destiny folder, type the next command on your Git terminal: git clone "paste the HTTPS link"
- If everything was ok, your terminal will send to you information about your download.
- Finally, you could go to Visual Studio Code and open the folder with your new repository and start to work.
This website can be viewed at: https://erikstoupignan.github.io/Capstone-project-module-1/index.html
- To Cindy Shin, since the whole website is based on her template.
link to the guidelines: https://www.behance.net/gallery/29845175/CC-Global-Summit-2015
This project is MIT licensed.