Obsidian Theme - Mado Miniflow
This is a minimal theme version derived from the theme Mado-11 and is inspired by the app design of Doctave. Certain styles are added, tweaked and removed from the original theme. The wave design is made with https://www.shapedivider.app/
The special CSS class
mado-side-button is removed on this version, however,
mado-header is remained.
This theme is intended for minimal workflow like what you're looking at currently, and may not support other types of plugin and workflow. However, feel free to pull a request for plugin supports, they may be in lower priorities but I'll take my time to support them
Where are all the buttons?
Similar to Mado-11, buttons are all hidden by default, and can be hovered to reveal them at their default position. However, the hovering is much easier to be triggered here.
- Recommended Font: Segoe UI, Noto Sans JP
- Resize Handle - hidden, hover to reveal.
- Status Bar, App Title, Vault Title - hidden.
Adjustable CSS Elements
There are a few adjustable elements in the file where user can directly adjust them. They can be found by searching for the keyword "
/* ADJUSTABLE CSS */" in the file.
- "Navigation Folder Title" or "Vault Title" on the left can be toggled on and off by
- The Wave design at the bottom can be disabled.
- Finally, the
max-widthof the notes is now fixed at
Dock ribbon buttons are restyled for easier hovering.
Workspace tabs, as well as sidebar vertical spacing are readjusted.
"File Explorer" buttons are restyled and reverted back to their original position.
Drag-Handler position are adjusted, you can now easily find their position by hovering just at the edges of the main/middle pane.
Highlighted text in dark mode from the search result is now more readable.
Background issue in Translucent Mode is now fixed.
- Note title and buttons are adjusted.
- Side margins beside the main note are removed.
- Setting menu size is adjusted.
- Ribbon buttons are no longer hidden by default.
- Fixed weird bottom margin on the whole screen.
- Applied padding in the main note.