FreeCodeCampChina's open source codebase and curriculum
freeCodeCamp is a friendly open source community where you learn to code and help nonprofits.
We help our campers build job-worthy portfolios of real apps used by real people, while helping nonprofits.
By working through our curriculum, you can earn four certifications:
1. Front End Certification
Skills you'll practice include
2. Data Visualization Certification
The second section builds upon the first and introduces you to more advanced topics such as
To earn this certification, you'll build 5 React-apps and 5 Data visualization apps using
3. Back End Certification
The third section introduces you to back end development using
MongoDB. It also teaches you about the important concept of source control using
To earn this certification, you'll build 5 APIs and 5 full stack apps.
We will accept solutions implemented in any programming language, as long as both a live demo and the source code are publicly accessible.
4. Full Stack Certification
The fourth section is where you'll get real-world experience by working on projects for nonprofits. We'll pair you with another camper, an agile project manager, and a stakeholder from a nonprofit organization. Together, you'll plan, build and maintain apps that help that nonprofit carry out its mission more effectively.
For this certification, you'll work on two projects from scratch and then maintain/upgrade two existing projects.
Found a bug?
Do not file an issue until you have followed these steps:
- Read the Help I've Found a Bug article and follow its instructions.
- Ask for confirmation in the appropriate Help Room.
- Please do not open an issue without a 3rd party confirmation of your problem.
Copyright (c) 2017 freeCodeCamp.
The content of this repository bound by the following LICENSE(S)
- The computer software is licensed under the BSD-3-Clause.
- The curricular content as in the
./seed/challengesor subdirectories and our wiki are licensed under the CC-BY-SA-4.0
- The translation of this website follows the license of CC-BY-NC-4.0，Do not use (it) for commercial/business purpose.